BJP to Pay For Fielding 'Baagi' & 'Daagi' Candidates, Says Mayawati
BSP president Mayawati on Friday attacked the BJP saying its own cadre would teach its leaders a lesson for fielding 'baagi' (rebels) and 'daagi' (tainted) candidates in the UP assembly elections.
File photo of BSP supremo Mayawati (Photo: PTI)
Jaunpur (UP): BSP president Mayawati on Friday attacked the BJP saying its own cadre would teach its leaders a lesson for fielding 'baagi' (rebels) and 'daagi' (tainted) candidates in the UP assembly elections.
"The BJP has become the Number One party of the baagi and daagi candidates... this time they have not given tickets to people of their own cadre but to those who joined them after leaving other parties... tickets were given to rebels and with those having criminal antecedents," she told an election rally in Jaunpur.
"(Because of this) the cadres of the BJP will teach them a lesson in these elections," said Mayawati, who also addressed an election meeting in Mirzapur later.
Making an appeal to the voters, especially Muslim, to vote for the BSP, Mayawati said it would keep the BJP out of power in the state.
"Voting for SP will only benefit the BJP," she said and promised that on coming to power she would end corruption, anarchy and the jungle raj of the Samajwadi Party and send criminals behind bars.
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Could Soon Allow Linking to Instagram; Expected to Add Vacation And Silent Modes
- Twitter Will Now Publicly Shame Users Who Post Offensive Tweets
- These Pictures of Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt Spending Quality Time in New York Go Viral
- Sajid Khan Says He Treated Women Badly in this Old Interview
- ISL 2018/19: Delhi Dynamos and ATK Eye First Win of the Season