BJP to Pay For Fielding 'Baagi' & 'Daagi' Candidates, Says Mayawati
BSP president Mayawati on Friday attacked the BJP saying its own cadre would teach its leaders a lesson for fielding 'baagi' (rebels) and 'daagi' (tainted) candidates in the UP assembly elections.
File photo of BSP supremo Mayawati (Photo: PTI)
Jaunpur (UP): BSP president Mayawati on Friday attacked the BJP saying its own cadre would teach its leaders a lesson for fielding 'baagi' (rebels) and 'daagi' (tainted) candidates in the UP assembly elections.
"The BJP has become the Number One party of the baagi and daagi candidates... this time they have not given tickets to people of their own cadre but to those who joined them after leaving other parties... tickets were given to rebels and with those having criminal antecedents," she told an election rally in Jaunpur.
"(Because of this) the cadres of the BJP will teach them a lesson in these elections," said Mayawati, who also addressed an election meeting in Mirzapur later.
Making an appeal to the voters, especially Muslim, to vote for the BSP, Mayawati said it would keep the BJP out of power in the state.
"Voting for SP will only benefit the BJP," she said and promised that on coming to power she would end corruption, anarchy and the jungle raj of the Samajwadi Party and send criminals behind bars.
Recommended For You
- 5 Reasons to Buy The OnePlus 6 Over Samsung Galaxy S9
- IPL 2018: 'Deeply Hurt' Kohli Apologises for RCB's Forgettable Season
- Cargo Review: Martin Freeman Breathes New Life Into Netflix's Aussie Zombie Flick
- Preity Zinta's Throwback Post With Priyanka Chopra, SRK Will Take You Back to The Noughties
- Tuticorin Fallout in Chennai: Stalin Detained