'My Family, BJP Family': Party Sets Target to Put Up Flags in Over 5 Crore Homes in 18 Days
The programme was launched in the capital by BJP President Amit Shah during his video conference interaction with party general secretaries, state presidents and election heads.
Image for representation.
New Delhi: The BJP will launch an 18-day nationwide programme 'My family, BJP family' on February 12 under which the party cadres would put up party flags over five crore houses.
The programme was launched in the capital by BJP President Amit Shah during his video conference interaction with party general secretaries, state presidents and election heads, party sources said.
"The campaign will end on March 2 during which BJP workers will put up party flags in their and party supporters' houses," said a BJP leader. Shah, during his interaction, took stock of the party's preparedness for the 2019 Lok Sabha polls.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Salman Khan Promises Tatkal Ticket to Finale in Bigg Boss 13 Promo
- Jio Effect: Airtel May Offer Free Android STB, HD LED TV with Broadband, DTH Plans
- NASA’s Next Moon Landing Will be Powered by The Aitken Supercomputer Made by HP
- Jio Effect: Tata Sky Broadband Offers 6 Months Additional Usage on Annual Plans
- Android 10 Confirmed to Arrive on All Nokia Smartphones