Vote for BJP, Blame Yourself For Dengue: Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Friday said the public should hold themselves responsible for dengue outbreaks if they vote for BJP.
New Delhi: Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Friday said the people should hold themselves responsible for dengue outbreaks if they vote for BJP in the Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) elections.
The CM also urged the electorate not to waste their vote by opting for Congress.
He also accused the BJP of trying to cover up its corruption in the three municipal corporations by projecting the name of Prime Minister Narendra Modi ahead of the civic polls, and asserted the strategy would not work.
Delhi Congress chief Ajay Maken said Kejriwal is playing blame game. “He has been unable to perform his duties and is blaming others now. The CM should tell us what he has done for Delhi in last three years”.
The CM also accused the BJP of "completely destroying" the MCD during its 10-year rule.
BJP’s Nupur Sharma said health is a state subject but Kejriwal is always absent from the state. “If BJP was responsible then court would have pulled up the BJP and not Delhi government”.
The elections to all the 272 wards of the three civic bodies will be held on Sunday.
Recommended For You
- Gionee S11 Lite vs Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M1) vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro: The Best Budget Phone Battle
- Suzuki GSX-S750 First Ride Track Review: Keeping the K5 Engine Rumbling, in Style
- All-New Ford Freestyle Launched in India for Rs 5.09 Lakh
- Avengers: Infinity War-Think You Are Ready to Join The Marvel Superheroes? Take Our Quiz to Find Out
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S First Look: Signature Redefined