'Complaints Against Akhilesh Govt to be Probed Without Bias'
Complaints of any scam in the previous Akhilesh Yadav government will be probed by forming a committee and without any bias or vendetta, Urban Development Minister Suresh Kumar Khanna said in Shahjahanpur.
File photo of Akhilesh Yadav . (Photo: Getty Images)
Shahjahanpur: Complaints of any scam in the previous Akhilesh Yadav government will be probed by forming a committee and without any bias or vendetta, Urban Development Minister Suresh Kumar Khanna said in Shahjahanpur.
He also said that a committee has been formed to probe the discrepancies in the Gomti river front project.
Asked about Akhilesh's dream river front development project in Lucknow, Khanna said that he had reviewed the project and found that the project cost Rs 1500 crores and all the money was released.
On SP patron Mulayam Singh Yadav's remarks against his son Akhilesh, Khanna said that it was "personal matter between a father and son" and he would not like to comment on it.
On the promises made in the BJP's election manifesto including waiver of farmers' loan, Khanna said soon a meeting
of the state cabinet will be held and all the promises will be fulfilled.
Recommended For You
- No Messi But Argentina 'Have to' Beat Brazil, Says Sergio Romero
- Yuvraj Singh, Sagarika Ghatge Celebrate Zaheer Khan’s Birthday in Maldives, See Pics
- This Stunning Google Interactive Map Shows #MeToo Has Reached Every Corner of India
- Shweta Bachchan on Her Debut Novel Paradise Towers and the Inspiration Behind It
- World's First Kids' Show about Sexual Harassment Being Made