'Complaints Against Akhilesh Govt to be Probed Without Bias'
Complaints of any scam in the previous Akhilesh Yadav government will be probed by forming a committee and without any bias or vendetta, Urban Development Minister Suresh Kumar Khanna said in Shahjahanpur.
File photo of Akhilesh Yadav . (Photo: Getty Images)
Shahjahanpur: Complaints of any scam in the previous Akhilesh Yadav government will be probed by forming a committee and without any bias or vendetta, Urban Development Minister Suresh Kumar Khanna said in Shahjahanpur.
He also said that a committee has been formed to probe the discrepancies in the Gomti river front project.
Asked about Akhilesh's dream river front development project in Lucknow, Khanna said that he had reviewed the project and found that the project cost Rs 1500 crores and all the money was released.
On SP patron Mulayam Singh Yadav's remarks against his son Akhilesh, Khanna said that it was "personal matter between a father and son" and he would not like to comment on it.
On the promises made in the BJP's election manifesto including waiver of farmers' loan, Khanna said soon a meeting
of the state cabinet will be held and all the promises will be fulfilled.
Recommended For You
- Rafael Nadal Storms Past Kei Nishikori to Seal 11th Monte Carlo Crown
- 'World's Oldest Person' Dies In Japan At 117 Years Of Age
- The Tippling Point | Jagermeister, the Hunters' Poison Has Many a Myth Attached to it
- Ali Zafar Sexual Harassment Case: Momina Mustehsan Urges the Singer to Apologise
- 2018 Volkswagen Polo GTI, Golf GTI & Up GTI Driven: What's So Special about These Performance Cars?