Congress Hits out at BPCL Disinvestment Decision, Says Govt 'Selling the Country'
Congress' Randeep Surjewala hit out at the decision to approve disinvestment of the government's majority stake in BPCL and said that it was akin to selling the country.
File photo of Congress's chief spokesperson Randeep Surjewala. (Image: PTI)
New Delhi: Criticising the government over its decision on disinvestment of BPCL and other companies, the Congress on Thursday accused it of "selling the country".
"They did not create anything, but will sell everything. This is called selling the country. If there is Modi, it is possible," tweeted Randeep Surjewala in Hindi.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- #AmbedkarLongLive: Twitter Fondly Remembers BR Ambedkar on His 63rd Death Anniversary
- Bigg Boss 13: Will Himanshi Khurana Get Evicted from the House to Save Asim Riaz?
- Kalki Koechlin Flaunts Baby Bump in New Photoshoot, See Pics
- Apple iPhone in 2021 Might Launch Without Any Ports: Analysts
- Former Mumbai Cricketer Robin Morris Arrested Over Alleged Kidnapping: Report