Congress Releases 3rd List of 20 Candidates for Maharashtra Assembly polls
With this, the Congress party has so far announced the names of 123 candidates, with 51 in the first list and 52 in the second.
Image for representation. (Image: AP)
New Delhi: The Congress on Wednesday released its third list of 20 candidates for the upcoming Maharashtra Assembly polls.
With this, the party has so far announced the names of 123 candidates, with 51 in the first list and 52 in the second.
The elections for the 288-member House in Maharashtra will be held on October 21 and results will be out on October 24.
The Congress and the Nationalist Congress Party are contesting the election together under a pre-poll alliance.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- War Box Office: Hrithik Roshan, Tiger Shroff Join Rs 300 Crore Club as Film Hits Triple Century
- Bigg Boss 13: Krushna Reacts to Siddharth's Comment on Sister Arti, Says How Can He Do This
- ISL 2019-20: Controversy Heats Up Over Kerala Blasters vs ATK After Kerala Coach, Soosairaj Get Involved
- Reliance Jio All-In-One Plans Start at Rs 222 Which Includes Bundled Non-Jio Calls
- OnePlus TVs Will Get The Netflix App Soon, But We Don’t Know Exactly When