Congress to Hold Meet on Demonetisation Problems on Jan 11
The Congress will hold a day-long national convention, "Jan Vedna Sammelan", on January 11 to discuss the problems faced by the people across the country post demonetisation.
File photo of former PM Manmohan Singh, Congress President Sonia Gandhi, Vice President Rahul Gandhi (PTI)
New Delhi: The Congress will hold a day-long national convention, "Jan Vedna Sammelan", here on January 11 to discuss the problems faced by the people across the country post demonetisation.
The convention will be held at Talkatora stadium.
"The convention will see the participation of all the national, regional leaders and office-bearers of the Congress party. To implement the programme we have also made an implementation committee at the state level," senior party spokesman C.P. Joshitold reporters.
"We will highlight every decision of the government which is neither in favour of the country nor the citizens," he added.(Get detailed and live results of each and every seat of the state Assemblies in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Telangana, Chhattisgarh and Mizoram to know which candidate/party is leading or trailing and to know who has won and who has lost and by what margin. Our one-of-its-kind Election Analytics Centre lets you put on the psephologist's hat. Know interesting facts and trivia about the elections. Elections = News18)
Recommended For You
- EXCLUSIVE | Haven’t Closed Communication Channels with Mithali: Powar
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Actor Parul Chauhan is Now Married! Check Out the First Photos of the Newlyweds
- Google India Year in Search: Actress Priya Varrier Most Searched Personality in 2018
- These Pics Are Proof Suhana Khan Has Begun Working on Her Goal of Becoming an Actor, See Here
- PUBG What? Doom, World's First First-Person Shooter Game, Turns 25 Years Old
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s