Control Internal Conflicts First, Amit Shah Tells Samajwadi Party
BJP President Amit Shah took a dig at the ruling Samajwadi Party in Uttar Pradesh for the "deteriorating law and order" in the state, and said the party should first try to control the "infighting" within it.
File photo of BJP president Amit Shah. (Photo Credit: Getty Images)
Kanpur: BJP President Amit Shah on Friday took a dig at the ruling Samajwadi Party in Uttar Pradesh for the "deteriorating law and order" in the state, and said the party should first try to control the "infighting" within it.
"The government has failed to control law and order in the state. How will those who cannot control law and order in their own family control the state," Shah said at a rally in Kanpur.
Slamming Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav for the poor law and order situation, the Bharatiya Janata Party chief said: "UP is very big Akhilesh bhaiya (brother)... first of all, control your family... only then will a bit of peace return to the state."
The BJP President's remarks came amid souring relations between the Chief Minister and his uncle and senior Minister Shivpal Yadav.
Recommended For You
- Elli AvrRam Meets and Hangs Out With Akon, See Pics
- Dhoni the Reason CSK Win Close Matches: Deepak Chahar
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro First Impressions Review: An All-Rounder With a Mammoth Battery
- [Watch] OnePlus Has Come Out With The Coolest New 'Rap Trailer' For The OnePlus 6
- Despite Being An Avenger, Tom Holland Doesn't Look 'Old Enough' To Buy Beer