Controversial MLA Kapil Mishra Breaks Fast, Discharged From Hospital
Sacked Delhi minister Kapil Mishra on Monday broke his fast and was discharged from the hospital where he was admitted after he had fainted at a press conference on Sunday.
Sacked Delhi minister Kapil Mishra drinking water on the 2nd day of hunger strike (Image: PTI)
New Delhi: Sacked Delhi minister Kapil Mishra on Monday broke his fast and was discharged from the hospital where he was admitted after he had fainted at a press conference on Sunday.
Soon after being discharged, Mishra said he would go to the offices of the CBI and the Central Board of Direct Taxes to lodge complaints against Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal whom he had accused of corruption.
The former Delhi minister termed his fast as "satyagraha" against Kejriwal.
Taking a dig at Mishra, Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia said, "There cannot be a 'satyagraha' on the basis of lies."
The former water minister of Delhi had yesterday accused Kejriwal and his Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) of "massive" financial irregularities while taking donations.
Mishra said doctors at the Ram Manohar Lohia (RML) Hospital refused to discharge him until he broke his fast. Mishra had been on a fast for the past six days in
"Doctors won't discharge until i start taking liquids. I hv to go to CBI and CBDT. starting on liquids now (sic)," he tweeted.
"Tmrw case of Hawala, Black Money, Money Laundering & Operating thru shell companies will be filed in CBI & CBDT against Arvind Kejriwal Ji(sic)," he said on another tweet.
Recommended For You
- Netflix Ranks X Men, Calls Wolverine Overrated and Fans Lose Their Cool
- Beyonce, Kim Kardashian Better Watch Out as National Geographic Crosses 100 Million Followers on Instagram
- Sunil Grover to Come Back on The Kapil Sharma Show, Deets Inside
- Gully Boy Faces Major Drop As It Inches Closer to Rs 100 Cr Mark, Uri on 'Miraculous Run'
- YouTube Has Heard The Advertisers Message, And is Now Cracking Down on Pedophiles
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s