Deceased Farmers' Kin Urge CM to Call Off Fast: MP BJP Chief
Madhya Pradesh BJP president Nandkumar Singh Chauhan said on Saturday the kin of farmers killed in violence in Mandsaur met Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan here and urged him to call off his fast.
File photo of MP Cm Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh BJP president Nandkumar Singh Chauhan said on Saturday the kin of farmers killed in violence in Mandsaur met Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan here and urged him to call off his fast.
The BJP leader said the kin of four of the five farmers also asked the chief minister to ensure that those responsible for their killing is brought to book.
Chouhan on Saturday began his indefinite fast at BHEL's Dussehra ground in Bhopal for restoration of peace in the state where farmers have resorted to violence during their ongoing stir for various demands, including a complete loan waiver.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13 Day 20 Written Update: Rashami Desai, Mahira Sharma and Asim Riaz Declared Safe
- Anushka Sharma Hails 'Crusader' Sunitha Krishnan for Helping Sex Trafficking Victims
- Rafael Nadal Gets Married to His Partner of 14 Years Xisco Perello
- A Twitter User is Offering to Comment 'Yikes' On Your Ex's Selfie for Just Rs 350
- Guidelines For Influencers Are Incoming; a Few Folks And Brands Must be Very Worried