Delay in Swearing-in is to Break The Party: Sasikala
AIADMK General Secretary VK Sasikala on Saturday alleged that the delay in her being sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu is mainly to break the party.
Chennai: AIADMK General Secretary V.K. Sasikala on Saturday alleged that the delay in her being sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu is mainly to break the party.
"I think the delay (in swearing in) is to break the party," she told reporters in Chennai after meeting the legislators supporting her at a beach resort near her.
According to her, till Saturday they had waited for Governor C. Vidyasagar Rao's decision.
"Tomorrow we will fight in a different manner," Sasikala said.
Earlier in the day, speaking to the party cadres Sasikala said she believes in democracy and justice and maintaining patience.
"Only to some extent we can be patient. After that we all together would do what needs to be done," she said.
She said the AIADMK party is like an iron fort and cannot be shaken by anybody.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Shashi Tharoor Slams Pakistan's 'Vituperative Mudslinging', Twitter Brings Out Dictionary
- Gautam Kumar Jha Becomes Third Crorepati on KBC, Quits at Rs 7 Crore Question
- You Can Now Stay in Barbie's Iconic Pink Dream House in Malibu for Just Rs 4,200
- Only 4 Teams Turn Up as Goa Football Association Conducts Players Draft for Indian Women's League Qualifiers
- FASTag Will Soon be Mandatory For Your Car: This is How The Digital Payment Tag Works