Delhi Assembly Election: Deputy CM Manish Sisodia Files Nomination from Patparganj Constituency
Manish Sisodia, the sitting Patparganj MLA, said the upcoming elections in Delhi would be based on the work done by the AAP government in the last five years.
File photo: Delhi Deputy CM Manish Sisodia cycles to his office from his residence on the first day of the odd-even scheme on Monday. (Image: Twitter/ANI)
Delhi: Senior AAP leader and Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia on Thursday filed his nomination from the Patparganj constituency for the Delhi assembly elections, officials said.
"He filed the nomination around 2 PM," a senior poll official told PTI. Before filing his nomination, Sisodia took out a rally in which hundreds of AAP supporters took part.
Sisodia, the sitting Patparganj MLA, said the upcoming elections in Delhi would be based on the work done by the AAP government in the last five years.
The Delhi election is slated to be held on February 8.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- IndiGo is the Only Indian Company to be Ranked Among the Safest Low-Cost Airlines Globally
- Brad Pitt's Joke On Quentin Tarantino's Foot Fetish and Tinder Profile is Basically All of Us
- Bigg Boss 13: Asim Riaz-Sidharth Shukla Get Into Ugly Fight, Former Says 'Aankhein Noch Dunga'
- PUBG Addiction: 25-Year-Old Suffers Brain Stroke While Playing Game, Dies
- Transfer News and Rumours LIVE: Latest Updates From Liverpool, Man United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, Real Madrid, Barcelona