'Fanning the Fire': Delhi BJP Releases 'Chargesheet' Against 5 Years of AAP Govt
Union minister Harsh Vardhan and Lok Sabha MP Meenakshi Lekhi and other senior BJP leaders accused the Aam Aadmi Party of 'fanning the fire' during the recent violent protests in Delhi against the amended citizenship law.
File photo of Union Minister Harsh Vardhan.
New Delhi: The Delhi BJP on Saturday released a "chargesheet" against the Arvind Kejriwal government, alleging that the AAP "misguided and befooled" people in the last five years and "failed" to fulfill the promises made before the 2015 assembly election.
Union minister Harsh Vardhan and Lok Sabha MP Meenakshi Lekhi and other senior BJP leaders accused the Aam Aadmi Party of "fanning the fire" during the recent violent protests in Delhi against the amended citizenship law.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- There is a Mysterious Structure in Antarctica And Some Think It’s a Massive Building
- Tata Motors to Launch Nexon Electric SUV in India Today: Watch it Live Here [Video]
- Bigg Boss 13: Fans Love Shehnaz Gill, Rashami Desai Singing Illegal Weapon, Watch Video
- Australian Open 2020 Day 9, Federer vs Sandgren, LIVE Score and Updates: Federer in Action After Barty Reaches Semis, Djokovic to Play Later
- This Compilation of Kobe Bryant and His Daughter Gianna's On-Court Moments Has Left Fans in Tears