Delhi BJP Unit to Come Out With Separate Manifesto for Lok Sabha Polls: Manoj Tiwari
The manifesto's content is yet to be worked upon but it will promise making Delhi pollution-free and cleaning Yamuna among others, Delhi BJP chief Manoj Tiwari said.
File photo of BJP leader Manoj Tiwari.
New Delhi: The Delhi unit of BJP will be coming out with a separate manifesto for the Lok Sabha polls with special focus on local issues, Delhi BJP chief Manoj Tiwari said on Monday.
However, the statehood issue will not be a part of the manifesto since Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal cannot be trusted to run the national capital in entirety, Tiwari said.
He said Kejriwal had sat on a dharna ahead of Republic Day celebrations in 2014.
The manifesto's content is yet to be worked upon but it will promise making Delhi pollution-free and cleaning Yamuna among others, he said.
Tiwari said they will also highlight how Kejriwal-led government has not been able to make Delhi pollution free, been instrumental in denying access to Ayushman Bharat health scheme to Delhiites and had "stopped funds" for several projects.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan to Announce Two Films on His 54th Birthday?
- Puma Has an Interactive Store Where You Can Also Get Your New Shoes Customized
- Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar and Ananya Panday's First Looks From Pati Patni Aur Woh Revealed
- 'Down to Earth': Justin Bieber Fell Off a Unicycle and Internet Had a Great Laugh
- Android 10 Update Roll-Out Resumes For OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro