Devendra Fadnavis Dares Uddhav Thackeray to Disclose Wealth
Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis on Wednesday dared Shiv Sena president Uddhav Thackeray to disclose his wealth.
File image of Prime Minister Narendra Modi along with CM Devendra Fadnavis and Shiv Sena President Uddhav Thackarey. (Image: PTI)
Mumbai: Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis on Wednesday dared Shiv Sena president Uddhav Thackeray to disclose his wealth.
"Will Saheb (Uddhav) disclose his wealth?" Fadnavis said at a poll rally here this evening.
"I am in politics since last 25 years but my wealth hasn't increased," he said.
"Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones at others houses," the CM said, responding to Sena's allegation of corruption when he was Nagpur mayor.
"The middle Vaitarna dam was named after late Balasaheb Thackeray at Sena's behest but there were inordinate delay and huge cost overrun in the project work.
Who's to blame for this?" the CM asked.
Claiming that a Shiv Sena union functionary worked against the workers' interests in Cambata Aviation issue, Fadnavis said, "Even today, that company pays money to 22 shakha pramukhs of the Sena."
Recommended For You
- Spotify, YouTube Music, Apple Music, JioSaavn And More: The Music Streaming Battles Are Just Getting Started
- A Doctor Saves A Dying Person, A Performer Saves A Dying Society: Pankaj Tripathi
- Akshay Kumar Posts First Photo After 'Kesari' Release, Twitter Doesn't Let It 'Fade Away'
- TV Actress Chahatt Khanna Attacked and Harassed by 14 Drunken Men on Holi
- Salman Khan Takes a Dig at Priyanka Chopra For Launching Dating App After Marrying Nick Jonas
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s