'Every Voice Matters': DMK Chief MK Stalin Tells People to Email Issues to be Raised in Assembly
He said that the party would ensure that collective concerns like water crisis and farmer distress are addressed.
File photo of DMK president MK Stalin.
Chennai: DMK President MK Stalin on Monday asked the people of Tamil Nadu to e-mail them the issues that need to be raised in the ensuing Assembly session beginning on June 28.
"Every voice matters and deserves to be heard. In the upcoming assembly session, starting from 28th June, DMK will ensure that our collective concerns- from water crisis and farmer distress to unemployment-will be discussed.
"What are the other issues (including your constituency issues) that you think requires the immediate attention of the assembly? Email us at Voiceof TN@dmk.in," Stalin said in a tweet.
"Let your voice drive our progress," he said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Shraddha Kapoor Left in Tears After Hearing Her Brother Siddhant Sing
- Reliance Jio, Airtel And Vodafone Idea Are Trolling Each Other on Social Media
- 'Down to Earth': Justin Bieber Fell Off a Unicycle and Internet Had a Great Laugh
- Watch: Ducklings Enjoy Makeshift Water Slide Leaving Netizens Amused
- Android 10 Update Roll-Out Resumes For OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro