Former BJP MP Hariom Singh Rathore Dies in Udaipur Aged 61
Rathore's funeral will take place on Tuesday at his ancestral village Kelwa in Rajsamand district.
File photo of Hariom Singh Rathore.
Jaipur: BJP's former MP Hariom Singh Rathore died after prolonged illness in a hospital in Udaipur on Monday, a senior party official said.
He was 61.
Rathore's funeral will take place on Tuesday at his ancestral village Kelwa in Rajsamand district," Virendra Singh, the BJP's district president said.
Rathore was BJP MP from Rajsamand constituency from 2014-19 and Zila Pramukh from 1995-2000.
Recommended For You
- Twitter Explodes with 'Priyanka Chopra Joins RSS' Memes as Actress Steps Out in Khaki Shorts
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Launched With BS-VI Spec Petrol Engine at Rs 5.14 Lakh
- Cricket World Cup 2019 | Shoaib Malik & Sania Mirza Hit Back at Twitter Trolling
- Played Pokémon Growing Up? Your Brain May Have a 'Special Region' For It
- Taylor Swift Flaunts Ring Worth USD 15,000 & Other Blingy Accessories in 'You Need to Calm Down'
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s