Former Punjab BJP Chief Kamal Sharma Dies of Heart Attack
Sharma, 48, went for a morning walk where he suffered a heart attack, a close aide of Sharma said. Two hours back, Sharma had greeted people on Diwali through his Twitter handle.
Kamal Sharma. (Image:Twitter/@JanakShivBhakt)
Chandigarh: Former Punjab BJP president and senior party leader Kamal Sharma passed away on Sunday morning after suffering a heart attack in Ferozepur district.
Sharma, 48, went for a morning walk where he suffered a heart attack, a close aide of Sharma said. He was taken to a local hospital, where doctors declared him brought dead, he said.
Sharma is survived by his wife and two children.
Two hours back, Sharma had greeted people on Diwali through his Twitter handle.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- PUBG Mobile 0.16.0 Beta Update: Death Race Mode, TPP to FPP Switch, and More
- Nagarjuna's Comeback in Ranbir Kapoor-Alia Bhatt's Brahmastra has Send Twitter in Frenzy
- Microsoft Delays Surface Earbuds to Next Year, as Things Aren’t Quite Right
- Happy Birthday Mark Ruffalo: Bruce Banner's Quotes from MCU That Will Make You Revisit the Movies
- These Four Xiaomi Mi TV Models are Getting Android TV 9.0 Update