Former Union Minister SM Krishna is Joining BJP, Says Yeddyurappa
Former Union Minister SM Krishna, who resigned from the Congress late last month, will soon join the BJP, former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa said on Saturday.
Bengaluru: Former Union Minister SM Krishna, who resigned from the Congress late last month, will soon join the BJP, former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa said on Saturday.
“He (SM Krishna) has decided to join the BJP. When we don't know… will fix it soon. He is joining 100%,” Yeddyurappa, the BJP’s Karnataka state chief, said.
Explaining his decision to quit the party, the former external affairs minister had said, “Today I feel Congress is in a dilemma about whether they need leaders who have a connect with the people. I feel the party needs no mass leaders. They only need managers."
"My loyalty towards Congress never wavered. They only need people who can tide over the crisis," he had said.
Krishna has served as Karnataka chief minister, Maharashtra governor and speaker of the Karnataka Assembly.
Recommended For You
- Deepika-Ranveer Wedding: It was Love Personified to See Them Together, Reveals Guest
- EICMA 2018: Top Electric Bikes Unveiled At The Event
- Bigg Boss 12: Teejay Writes Open Letter to Makers, Asks Why Karanvir is 'Ridiculed' Every Weekend
- ATK’s Komal Thatal Called Up For Indian Team Camp Ahead of Jordan Friendly
- Sony WH-1000XM3 Review: The Bose QuietComfort 35 II is Under Serious Threat, And it is Too Close to Call