Former Union Minister SM Krishna is Joining BJP, Says Yeddyurappa
Former Union Minister SM Krishna, who resigned from the Congress late last month, will soon join the BJP, former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa said on Saturday.
Bengaluru: Former Union Minister SM Krishna, who resigned from the Congress late last month, will soon join the BJP, former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa said on Saturday.
“He (SM Krishna) has decided to join the BJP. When we don't know… will fix it soon. He is joining 100%,” Yeddyurappa, the BJP’s Karnataka state chief, said.
Explaining his decision to quit the party, the former external affairs minister had said, “Today I feel Congress is in a dilemma about whether they need leaders who have a connect with the people. I feel the party needs no mass leaders. They only need managers."
"My loyalty towards Congress never wavered. They only need people who can tide over the crisis," he had said.
Krishna has served as Karnataka chief minister, Maharashtra governor and speaker of the Karnataka Assembly.
Recommended For You
- England vs Australia: Finch Ready to Front-up to 'Ultra Hard' England Riposte
- ICC World cup 2019 | Arjun Tendulkar Helping England Prepare for Australia Challenge
- GST Council to Consider Reducing Tax on Electric Vehicles - Anurag Thakur
- Vodafone RED Family Plans Priced Rs 598 Onwards Offer Bill Guarantee And One Mobile Bill For an Entire Family
- Deja Vu? Imran Khan Turning Chauffeur For Emir of Qatar Reminds People of Earlier Example
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s