No RSS Vote for BJP in Goa, Says Rebel Sangh Leader Velingkar
Sharpening his attack on Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar, RSS leader Subhash Velingkar on Saturday held the former Goa chief minister as “solely responsible for all the tragedies” that have befallen Goa.
Panaji: Sharpening his attack on Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar, RSS leader Subhash Velingkar on Saturday held the former Goa chief minister as “solely responsible for all the tragedies” that have befallen Goa.
“Parrikar made a U-turn on all poll promises. He has betrayed us on many counts,” Velingkar told CNN-News18 after casting his vote for the Assembly elections on Saturday morning.
Velingkar, the RSS rebel who has been demanding the introduction of Marathi and Konkani as medium of instruction in schools, also expressed confidence that no RSS worker will vote for the BJP. “We feel the public of Goa is on our side,” he added.
Velingkar had earlier accused the BJP and the Congress of “misinterpreting” Goan culture. "Goan culture is not western culture. They call it as fusion culture but it is absolutely wrong... The Congress government tried to project this culture and the BJP mirrored Congress's policies.
FULL COVERAGE: Assembly Elections 2017
Recommended For You
- Cricket World Cup 2019 | Babar Azam Can Be as Good as Virat Kohli: Grant Flower
- KGF Star Yash and Wife Radhika Pandit Announce Their Second Pregnancy With an Adorable Video
- Salman Khan's New Pic With His 'Most Loving' Dog is Winning Hearts on Internet, See Here
- New Flaw Detected in Boeing 737 Max 8 Planes, Ban on Flying Continues
- Now Pay a Fine of Rs 10,000 for not Letting Ambulance Pass, Drink & Drive as Per Updated Motor Bill
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s