Good People Who Left AAP Will Return, Says Arvind Kejriwal
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Saturday said he was confident that "good people" who left the AAP will return to its fold.
File image of Arvind Kejriwal. (Image: Getty Images)
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Saturday said he was confident that "good people" who left the AAP will return to its fold.
"I have always said that I am always hopeful that good people who left us due to differences ... will return to our fold in the future."
Among those who left AAP are Yogendra Yadav and Prashant Bhushan whose Swaraj India is also fighting Sunday's municipal polls. A handful who quit AAP joined the Bharatiya Janata Party.Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Telangana, Chhattisgarh and Mizoram to know which candidate/party is leading or trailing and to know who has won and who has lost and by what margin. Our one-of-its-kind Election Analytics Centre lets you put on the psephologist's hat. Know interesting facts and trivia about the elections. Elections = News18)
Recommended For You
- Australian Midwife Earns Over 7 Lakh a Year Selling Placenta Smoothies and Keepsakes
- Kapil Sharma-Ginni Chatrath's Wedding Sangeet: Guests Have a Blast With Krushna, Bharti
- Zero Song Husn Parcham: Raja Kumari Adds Sparks to Katrina Kaif’s Song
- Playing Top Asian Sides Key for India, Says Captain Sunil Chhetri
- Priyanka, Nick Return to Mumbai Hand in Hand After a Brief Romantic Getaway, See Pics
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s