Governor Should Ensure no 'Horse Trading' by AIADMK: Stalin
DMK working president M.K. Stalin on Thursday said the 15 days time given to AIADMK's Edappadi K. Palaniswami to prove his majority would result in horse trading and bargaining by legislators.
File photo of MK Stalin. (PTI)
Chennai: DMK working president M.K. Stalin on Thursday said the 15 days time given to AIADMK's Edappadi K. Palaniswami to prove his majority would result in horse trading and bargaining by legislators.
Speaking to reporters here, Stalin said he welcomes Governor C. Vidyasagar Rao's decision to invite Palaniswami to form the government.
He added that the 15 days time period given to Palaniswami to prove his majority "is too long a duration that would lead to horse trading".
Stalin said the Governor should see to it that horse trading does not happen.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Is Facebook Ready For TV Battles With Netflix, Apple TV+ and Amazon Video?
- Salman Khan Promises 'Mad Manoranjan' with Bigg Boss 13 Promo, Announces Launch Date
- Russian Goalkeeper Saveli Kononov Gets AK-47 for his Man of the Match Performance
- This is My Father's Money, Says KBC 11 Crorepati Sanoj Raj
- Your Data, Location Might be Tracked with This SIM Card Flaw, Without Your Knowledge