Gujarat Congress Website Hacked, Hardik's Picture from Purported Sex Tape Uploaded
In the photo, a person resembling Patel can be seen sitting on the bed with a girl and it is accompanied by a caption - 'Welcome our new leader'.
File photo of Hardik Patel.
Ahmedabad: Days after quota agitation leader Hardik Patel joined the Congress, an unidentified person hacked the official website of the Gujarat Congress and uploaded his photo, which appears to be a screenshot of one of his alleged sex videos that surfaced ahead of the 2017 polls.
In the photo, a person resembling Patel can be seen sitting on the bed with a girl and it is accompanied by a caption - "Welcome our new leader".
According to Gujarat Congress spokesperson Manish Doshi, the website, "http://www.gujaratcongress.in", was taken down immediately by the party's IT team after spotting the "mischief".
"Our website was hacked. Someone put a photo of Hardik Patel on it. We have shut down the website immediately. It will become online soon. This might be the handiwork of those who did not like Hardik's entry into the Congress," said Doshi, adding the party may file a police complaint.
Ahead of the December 2017 Assembly elections in Gujarat, around five videos, purportedly showing Patel with women, had surfaced on social media platforms.
The 25-year-old Patidar quota agitation spearhead had then claimed all the videos were "fake and morphed".
Recommended For You
- Gearing up For 2053 World Cup? Cricket Fans Try Viral #FaceAppChallenge on Team India
- Mission Mangal Trailer Has Akshay Kumar Leading a Team of Talented Scientists
- 'Virat Kohli' is a TikTok Star and No We aren't Talking About Team India Captain
- You Have Just Given FaceApp a Perpetual And Royalty Free License to do What They Want With Your Selfies
- ICJ Orders Pakistan To Grant Consular Access To Kulbhushan Jadav