How 'Friendly Fights' Cost SP-Congress Almost 5 Seats
Here are the seats where the BJP was able to steal a march though the SP and Congress together totalled more.
File photo of Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav and Congress leader Rahul Gandhi. (Nizam Ansari/Network18)
Partners Samajwadi Party and Congress were engaged in friendly fights in at least a dozen seats and in at least five of them that cost the alliance dearly.
Here are the seats where the Bharatiya Janata Party was able to steal a march though the Samajwadi Party and Congress together totalled more.
BJP on Saturday swept Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections defying all predictions of a tight three-cornered with SP-Congress alliance and BSP.
Recommended For You
- Spotify, YouTube Music, Apple Music, JioSaavn And More: Music Streaming Battles Have Just Started
- It's Surreal Feeling People of All Ages Accepted My Work, Says Gajraj Rao
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Recap: Arya Stark Joins the Faceless Men, Jon Snow Stabbed to Death
- Alia Bhatt Declares Love for Ranbir Kapoor at Awards Show and He Can't Stop Blushing, Watch Video
- IPL 2019 | Dismissing Virat and AB Was the Highlight for Harbhajan
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s