Hyderabad BJP MLA Issues Threat Against Those Opposing Ram Temple
In remarks that could trigger another controversy over the Ram Mandir issue, a BJP MLA in Telangana has threatened to “behead” those opposing the temple construction in Ayodhya town of Uttar Pradesh.
Hyderabad: In remarks that could trigger another controversy over the Ram Mandir issue, a BJP MLA in Telangana has threatened to “behead” those opposing the temple construction in Ayodhya town of Uttar Pradesh.
During a public rally, Hyderabad MLA Raja Singh said: “Those who warn against building a Ram temple in Ayodhya…we welcome it. Let these traitors raise their heads so we can behead them.”
Singh’s comment came after an All India Majlis-e-Ittehad-ul Muslimeen (AIMIM) leader warned of “dire consequences” if Ram Mandir was built in Ayodhya.
The Supreme Court, which is hearing the Ayodhya land dispute case, had recently said that the issue should be resolved through talks.
The 2010 order said that there should be a partition of the Ayodhya land between the parties to the dispute.
Catch the biggest newsmakers and the biggest newsbreaks on CNN-News18, the only news destination. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 paise per month. Contact your cable/DTH operator now!
*Rental/capacity fee of Rs. 130/- as charged by cable/DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Sridevi Bungalow: Janhvi Kapoor Walks Away When Asked About Priya Prakash Varrier Film
- Could Facebook be Hit With Record Fine For Privacy Violations Involving Our Information?
- This Bizarre Video Of a 'Baby Birth' Nail Art Tutorial Is Scarring The Internet
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2019: No cost EMI, Exchange Offers, Instant Discount on Phones, TVs, Laptops And More
- AutoSpace - Best of the Week: NGT Slams Volkswagen, New Wagon R Bookings Open and More
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s