I Was Not Asked to Campaign in MCD Polls, Says Former CM Sheila Dikshit
Congress leader and former Delhi CM Sheila Dikshit on Tuesday said that she was not asked to campaign for MCD polls, which she felt, her party should have contested more aggressively.
File photo of former Delhi CM Sheila Dikshit. (Getty Images)
New Delhi: After the drubbing in the MCD polls, Congress leader and former Delhi chief minister Sheila Dikshit on Tuesday said that she was not asked to campaign for the polls, which she felt, her party should have contested more aggressively.
“This loss does not mean that Congress is finished. We are going through a bad phase. Even BJP was out of action for a very long time before it sprung back,” said the former Delhi CM.
“Those who lose say EVMs are faulty. Those who win say they’re perfectly alright. We never said a word about EVMs after our win in Punjab. The doubt on use of EVMs, however, must be solved,” she said.
Recommended For You
- Netflix Ranks X Men, Calls Wolverine Overrated and Fans Lose Their Cool
- Fare Enough: Pilot Spells Out 'I'm Bored' Across the Sky During Test Flight
- Fountain of Youth? Study Finds New Anti-ageing Compound in Japanese Plant
- Gully Boy Faces Major Drop As It Inches Closer to Rs 100 Cr Mark, Uri on 'Miraculous Run'
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Vs Apple iPhone XS Max: Which is The Ultimate Flagship Phone?
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s