In Run-up to Polls, Rahul Gandhi to Address Public Meeting in Haryana's Nuh on Monday
Congress leader Rahul Gandhi will address the meeting in the afternoon and will reach Nuh in southern Haryana by road from Delhi. Assembly elections in Haryana and Maharashtra are slated on October 21.
File photo of Congress leader Rahul Gandhi.
New Delhi: Congress leader Rahul Gandhi will on Monday campaign for the party in Haryana and will address a public meeting in Nuh, sources said.
Gandhi will address the meeting in the afternoon and will reach Nuh in southern Haryana by road from Delhi, they said.
The meeting was finalised after consultations with party leaders of the state.
Nuh is the district headquarters in the Mewat area and falls under the Gurgaon parliamentary constituency.
Gandhi is also campaigning for the party for the Maharashtra assembly elections on October 13 and 15.
Assembly elections in Haryana and Maharashtra are slated on October 21.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- There is a Strong Medical Case For Using Masks And Air Purifiers Against Pollution
- Hina Khan Slams People for Comparing Her and New 'Komolika' Aamna Sharif
- Akshay Kumar and Housefull 4 Team Go for Early Morning Shooting on The Kapil Sharma Show
- Reliance Jio, Airtel And Vodafone Idea Are Trolling Each Other on Social Media
- Android 10 Update Roll-Out Resumes For OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro