Is Having the Gaikwad Surname a Crime? Asks BJP MP Sunil Gaikwad
The whole confusion is the result of a ban on Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting an Air India Staffer and the airlines in return banning him on its flights.
TV grab of BJP MP Sunil Gaikwad
New Delhi: With Air India relentlessly keeping out Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad from flying on its flights, another Gaikwad, from BJP, found himself being discriminated at airports.
BJP MP from Latur Sunil Baliram Gaikwad has alleged that he is repeatedly being stopped at airports because of his surname.
"I was stopped at security points at the airport repeatedly because of my surname and as I'm an MP," said Sunil Gaikwad.
The BJP MP also conveyed his displeasure to Minister Jayant Sinha.
"I have conveyed this to Minister Jayant Sinha. Is having the Gaikwad surname a crime?" asked the BJP MP.
The whole confusion seems to be the result of a ban on Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting an Air India Staffer and the airline in return banning him on its flights. It is likely that the BJP MP finds himself at the receiving end of the controversy because of a Gaikwad connection.
Recommended For You
- 'Africa' by Toto to Play On Loop for Eternity as Sound Installation in Namibia Desert
- Volkswagen to Object to Certain Recommendations of NGT-Formed Panel
- Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy New Poster: A Special Treat for Vijay Sethupathi's Fans on His 41st Birthday
- Ranveer Singh Channels His Inner 'Gully Boy', Raps When Stuck in Traffic
- Justin Bieber's Mother Raves Over Son's Wife Hailey Baldwin
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s