Is Having the Gaikwad Surname a Crime? Asks BJP MP Sunil Gaikwad
The whole confusion is the result of a ban on Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting an Air India Staffer and the airlines in return banning him on its flights.
TV grab of BJP MP Sunil Gaikwad
New Delhi: With Air India relentlessly keeping out Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad from flying on its flights, another Gaikwad, from BJP, found himself being discriminated at airports.
BJP MP from Latur Sunil Baliram Gaikwad has alleged that he is repeatedly being stopped at airports because of his surname.
"I was stopped at security points at the airport repeatedly because of my surname and as I'm an MP," said Sunil Gaikwad.
The BJP MP also conveyed his displeasure to Minister Jayant Sinha.
"I have conveyed this to Minister Jayant Sinha. Is having the Gaikwad surname a crime?" asked the BJP MP.
The whole confusion seems to be the result of a ban on Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting an Air India Staffer and the airline in return banning him on its flights. It is likely that the BJP MP finds himself at the receiving end of the controversy because of a Gaikwad connection.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Hugged and Kissed Deepika Padukone When She Broke Down During Anand Karaj
- This Revelation About the 'Eight of Diamonds' Playing Card Has Left Twitterati in Disbelief
- Got Cash, Take Her: How Saif Ali Khan and Sara Made Koffee With Karan a Fun Watch
- Apple Cuts Production Orders For All Three New iPhone Models: Report
- Google Wear OS Update to Make Smartwatches Live Longer