Issue of Cow Protection Being Politicised, Claims RSS's Bhaiyyaji Joshi
RSS general secretary Bhaiyyaji Joshi on Saturday claimed that the cow protection issue was being politicised and turned into a sensitive one.
According to Bhaiyyaji Joshi, who is the Sahakaryavah of RSS, "cow protection is not against any religion or any particular community".(Image for representation)
Pune: RSS general secretary Bhaiyyaji Joshi on Saturday claimed that the cow protection issue was being politicised and turned into a sensitive one.
"Currently in the country, unfortunately, the issue of cow protection is being politicised and deliberately made sensitive and conflicting and this act is a social sin," he said addressing the valedictory function of the RSS's first and second year cadre training camp here.
According to Joshi, who is the Sahakaryavah of RSS, "cow protection is not against any religion or any particular community".
"Since ancient time, cow has been the medium of agriculture and economic growth for the agrarian community in the country," he said.
He also emphasised that the Sangh believes in dialogue and not in conflict.
"We think that with the help of dialogue, cooperation, the issues can be sorted out, rather than conflict," he said.
While incidents of 'Go-rakshaks' indulging in violence have been reported from several parts of the country, the issue of beef ban came to fore once again recently with Centre's ban on sale of cattle for slaughter at animal markets.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Dancing For Ekta Kapoor on 'Tune Maari Entriyaan' is Taking Over the Internet
- Bigg Boss 12: Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan Spread Joy in Chaotic Weekend Ka Vaar
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition Review: Doffing The Hat to McLaren Inspiration
- Top 5 Android Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 From Honor, Realme, Xiaomi And More to Buy This Christmas
- Laxman's 281 in Eden Test Saved My Career: Ganguly
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s