It's Jagan vs Naidu as Andhra CM Orders Demolition of 'Praja Vedika' for Flouting Norms
Reddy has made it clear that the demolition of the Praja Vedika is just the beginning and asked his officials to identify and demolish all illegal structures constructed during Naidu's regime.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y S Jaganmohan Reddy (File Photo)
Amaravathi: The war between Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy and Chandrababu Naidu has intensified with the government’s decision to demolish the Praja Vedika (public grievance hall) constructed during the former chief minister’s regime.
Reddy ordered the demolition of the Praja Vedika, constructed right beside Naidu’s residence in Undavalli, at the Collectors Conference on Monday. He said River FTL (Full Tank Level) Violations and National Green Tribunal orders were behind his decision to bring down the hall.
Reddy has also made it clear that the demolition of the Praja Vedika is just the beginning and asked his officials to identify and demolish all illegal structures constructed during Naidu's regime. He said he wanted to expose the Naidu government’s irregularities, and bring them into the public domain.
After taking oath as chief minister, Reddy had announced that he will change the state’s condition within six months and proved to be the best CM within a year.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Says 'Overworked And Underpaid' Describe Her Best
- ‘Lo Chali Main’: Renuka Shahane Just Had a ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun’ Moment and Twitter is LOLing
- Copenhagen Climate Summit: Arvind Kejriwal Reiterates Focus on Electric Buses, Odd-Even Scheme
- Nokia 6.2 Launched in India at Rs 15,999: Everything You Need to Know
- OnePlus 7T Pro, 7T Pro McLaren Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs, Launch Date and More