Jagan Reddy Demands Intelligence Report on Andhra Ministers Over Retaining Naidu-Era Peshis
Jaganmohan Reddy asked for intelligence reports on his ministers after they defied his order to keep officials from the previous government out of the Secretariat.
File photo of Jaganmohan Reddy.
Amravati: Andhra Pradesh chief minister Jaganmohan Reddy on Wednesday demanded an intelligence report on several ministers in his cabinet after they retained peshis from the previous state government led by Chandrababu Naidu in the secretariat.
Reddy had instructed his cabinet to get rid of those officials deputed during the former CM’s regime who face serious allegations of corruption and misappropriation of funds.
The Andhra Pradesh chief minister had himself disposed of key bureaucrats, who held important positions in the previous government. He is set to take appropriate action for their violations once reports from intelligence officials are received.
The government and public officials, and various departments, faced a gap in communication because of this measure taken by the CM.
Although the Reddy government came to power over a month ago, cabinet ministers have not yet appointed personals secretaries, personal assistants, public relations officers and Officers on Special Duty to all available posts.
Recommended For You
- Watch: Airline Passenger Caught Using Toes to Scroll Through In-Flight Entertainment
- Is Chunky Panday the First Confirmed Celebrity Contestant of Salman Khan's Bigg Boss 13?
- People are Using FaceApp's Aging Filter to Compare Selfies with Photos of their Parents
- BS-VI Fuel Available at Same Cost as Regular Fuel in Delhi, Prices set to Increase in April 2020
- World Emoji Day: There are New Differently Abled, Food, Animal and Saree Emojis Coming to Your iPhone