Jayalalithaa was Pushed by Someone And She Collapsed: AIADMK MLA
Addressing a press conference on Monday, Dr Richard said, "It was a difficult experience. to dispel rumours over Jayalalithaa’s death."
File photo of J Jayalalithaa (AP)
Chennai: AIADMK MLA PH Pandian on Tuesday alleged a conspiracy in the death of late Tamil Nadu chief minister J Jayalalithaa.
"I was silent since September 22 but whatever has happened in the last 2 days forced me to break my silence. I came to know Jaya was depressed and she had an argument with someone at Poes Garden and she collapsed after someone pushed her," Pandian said.
"Jaya was taken to hospital to avoid suspicion," he further said. Pandian also argued that Sasikala is unfit to be CM of the state.
This comes a day after British doctor Richard Beale tried to clear air over Jayalalithaa's death. Addressing a press conference on Monday, Beale said, "It was a difficult experience. to dispel rumours over Jayalalithaa’s death."
Jayalalithaa’s treatment at Apollo Hospital cost around Rs 5-5.5 Crore.
Beale further added that there was no conspiracy and nothing strange happened during Jayalalithaa’s treatment at Apollo and they put their best effort to save her life.
Meanwhile, another AIADMK leader slammed Pandian saying he is doing all this for cheap publicity.
"These are all assumptions and PH Pandian is trying to gain cheap popularity and is indulging in cheap politics," said Apsara Reddy, AIADMK leader.
Recommended For You
- Here's How Ishaan Khatter Responded to Rumours of Him Dating Janhvi Kapoor
- Ranveer Singh Dancing For Ekta Kapoor on 'Tune Maari Entriyaan' is Taking Over the Internet
- Bigg Boss 12: Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan Spread Joy in Chaotic Weekend Ka Vaar
- Microsoft Surface Go is Coming Soon to India, Will be Available Exclusively on Flipkart
- Tech And Auto Awards 2018: SUV/MPV Of The Year
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s