J&K Cop Killed, Another Hurt as Militants Open Fire at NC Leader’s Car in Pulwama
National Conference (NC) leader Mir, a former MLA from Rajpora, was on his way to Pulwama from Srinagar, when militants targeted his vehicle.
Srinagar: A policeman was killed and another injured on Monday as militants attacked the vehicle of a former legislator in Pulwama district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said.
Militants fired upon ex-MLA Mohiudin Mir's vehicle near Murran in south Kashmir, a police official said.
National Conference (NC) leader Mir, a former MLA from Rajpora, was on his way to Pulwama from Srinagar, the official said.
A constable, Mudassir Ahmed, was killed and another injured in the attack, he added. The two constables were deployed on the politician's personal security, the official said.
Recommended For You
- Payal Rohatgi Files Complaint Against Ajaz Khan Over Derogatory Video
- Will Ravi Shastri Continue As India’s Head Coach?
- Daughter Disowns Trophy-Hunting Dad Who Kissed Partner Beside Slain Lion
- Tiger Shroff, Disha Patani Step Out for Dinner Date Amid Breakup Rumours, See Pics
- Reliance Jio Q1 Results: Users Consume More Data Per Month as Jio Overtakes Airtel