Kamlesh Tiwari's Wife Kiran to Take Charge as New Hindu Samaj Party National President
Kamlesh Tiwari was shot dead by two assailants inside his office in Khurshidbagh area of Lucknow on October 18.
Kiran Tiwari, wife of slain Hindu Samaj Party leader Kamlesh Tiwari.
Lucknow: Kiran Tiwari, wife of slain Hindu Samaj Party (HSP) chief, will take charge as the new president of the party here on Saturday.
"Kiran Tiwari, who has been unanimously appointed as our leader, will take charge at the party's Lucknow office today. She will later be presented before the media as HSP's newly appointed national President," said Rajesh Mani Tripathi, National General Secretary, HSP.
Kamlesh Tiwari was shot dead by two assailants inside his office in Khurshidbagh area of Lucknow on October 18. The killers have been arrested by a Special Task Force of the Uttar Pradesh and Gujarat police.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- By Focusing on Premature Balding, Does Bala Make Light of the Issue of Colourism? Director Answers
- Jennifer Winget Plans to Rewrite Mahabharat with Beyhadh 2? Watch Promo
- Photoshopped Image of Cricketer Smriti Mandhana with Lipstick and Fairer Skin Causes Outrage
- KTM 390 Adventure First Look Review at EICMA 2019 – Watch Video
- IBM Says Apple Mac Users Are Happier, More Productive And Less Demanding From IT