Kapil Mishra's Fast Sponsored by BJP, Says Manish Sisodia
Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia on Saturday attacked sacked Delhi minister Kapil Mishra saying his indefinite fast was "sponsored" by the BJP.
File photo of Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia.
New Delhi: Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia on Saturday attacked sacked Delhi minister Kapil Mishra saying his indefinite fast was "sponsored" by the BJP.
"On one hand, Sanjeev Jha is picked up by police, while on the other, a BJP-sponsored fast is being held that is being provided police protection and other safeguards," the Deputy Chief Minister told reporters in New Delhi.
Mishra's fast entered the fourth day today. He is demanding details of foreign tours undertaken by five leaders of the Aam Aadmi Party.
Jha, an MLA from Burari, on Saturday went on an indefinite fast seeking replies to his questions posed to the axed AAP minister.
The Burari MLA has demanded that Mishra come clean on the claim that he saw Health Minister Satyendar Jain pay Rs 2 crore to Kejriwal.
Recommended For You
- Honor 7A First Impressions Review: A Great Offer at Rs 8,999
- Politician Jaya Jaitly Upset with Priyanka Chopra's 'British Aristocrat' Dress at the Royal Wedding
- Bigg Boss: When Does Season 12 Premiere, Is Salman Khan Returning to Hosting Duties?
- Samsung Galaxy A6+ First Impressions Review: A Complete Package
- Samsung Galaxy J6 First Impressions Review: Samsung's Premium Features in a Budget