Kapil Mishra's Fast Sponsored by BJP, Says Manish Sisodia
Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia on Saturday attacked sacked Delhi minister Kapil Mishra saying his indefinite fast was "sponsored" by the BJP.
File photo of Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia.
New Delhi: Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia on Saturday attacked sacked Delhi minister Kapil Mishra saying his indefinite fast was "sponsored" by the BJP.
"On one hand, Sanjeev Jha is picked up by police, while on the other, a BJP-sponsored fast is being held that is being provided police protection and other safeguards," the Deputy Chief Minister told reporters in New Delhi.
Mishra's fast entered the fourth day today. He is demanding details of foreign tours undertaken by five leaders of the Aam Aadmi Party.
Jha, an MLA from Burari, on Saturday went on an indefinite fast seeking replies to his questions posed to the axed AAP minister.
The Burari MLA has demanded that Mishra come clean on the claim that he saw Health Minister Satyendar Jain pay Rs 2 crore to Kejriwal.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- JLF 2019 LIVE Blog: Curtain Raises on Kumbh of Literature as Festival Opens for Business
- PUBG Mobile and Resident Evil 2 Collaboration Teased, Zombie Mode on the Cards
- Kangana Ranaut Denies Apologising to Karni Sena, Says They Should Not Play Their Ego Card
- Shahid Kapoor Gets Candid About His Marriage to Mira in New Interview, Admits He is a 'Cradle-snatcher'
- New 2019 Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Launched in India for Rs 4.19 Lakh, Gets 7 Variants
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s