Kedarnath Election Results 2017: Manoj Rawat From Congress Wins
Manoj Rawat from Congress won the seat with 13906 seats.
Counting is done for Kedarnath seat, constituency No. 7 of the Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly. Manoj Rawat from Congress won the seat with 13906 seats.
The main candidates from Kedarnath were Kundan Lal (BSP), (BJP), Manoj Rawat (INC), Gangadhar (CPM).
In 2012, voters in the hill state had returned a hung verdict with the Congress and the BJP winning 32 and 31 seats in the 70-seat Assembly. Infighting within the Congress had forced a trust vote in the state bringing Harish Rawat back to power.
The majority mark in the state, which voted on February 15, is 36.
Exit polls had predicted a win for the BJP in the state with most projecting it just above the majority mark.
For live Uttarakhand assembly election results click here
Recommended For You
- I Realised I can’t Afford to be Arrogant, Says Manoj Bajpayee
- Indian Air Force Formally Inducts Boeing Co.'s Chinook Multi Role Helicopters
- A Company Will Pay You Rs 69,000 to Binge Watch All MCU Movies Before Avengers Endgame Releases
- IPL 2019 | Exciting to Work with Bowlers of Shami’s Ability: Ryan Harris
- PUBG Mobile: Healthy Gameplay System Error Fixed, With an Apology for Shutting Out Gamers in India
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s