After Crude Bomb Attack on RSS, CPM Office Burnt Down in Kerala
Four RSS workers were injured on Thursday after a crude bomb was hurled by some unknow person at the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh office near Nadapuram in the district, police said.
Kozhikode: Hours after four RSS workers were injured on Thursday following a crude bomb attack in Nadapuram district, a CPM office was burnt down in Kozhikode district of Kerala.
The office door was broken and the structure was set on fire, police said adding that they suspect BJP-RSS activists behind the attack.
Earlier, two workers suffered injuries to the abdomen and legs and have been admitted to the Kozhikode Medical College Hospital (KMCH), after a bomb was hurled at the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh office around 8.30 PM, police said.
Two of the other injured have been taken to a private hospital here, police added.
Investigations are underway to ascertain the motive behind the attacks.
Kundan Chandravat, 'Sah Prachar Pramukh' of RSS in Madhya Pradesh's Ujjain, announced the reward to avenge the killing of its workers in Kerala, allegedly by CPI-M workers.
— News18 (@CNNnews18) March 3, 2017
"The Kerala Chief Minister is killing our RSS workers who want to take this country forward. I will pay Rs one crore to anyone who beheads him even if I have to sell my house," Chandravat was seen saying in a video, which has gone viral.
The RSS, however, distanced itself from Chandravat's remarks.
Recommended For You
- Honor 7A First Impressions Review: A Great Offer at Rs 8,999
- Things Meghan Markle Can't Do After Marrying Prince Harry
- Women's IPL: Lukewarm Response Overshadows Supernovas' Thrilling Victory
- Mowgli Trailer Gives a Glimpse of Darker, More Dangerous Version of The Jungle Book
- 2018 Hyundai Creta SUV Facelift With Sunroof and Smart Key Band - Detailed Image Gallery