L-G Anil Baijal Fires One Bullet at Me Every Day, Says CM Arvind Kejriwal
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has said that Lt Governor Anil Baijal fires one bullet at him every day.
File image of Arvind Kejriwal. (Image: Getty Images)
New Delhi: Lieutenant Governor Anil Baijal "fires one bullet at me" every day, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has said.
This is Kejriwal's first direct attack against Baijal since he was appointed the Lt Governor of Delhi on December 31, 2016.
"We have maintained a good relationship with him (Baijal). The new LG has worked for first three months (in coordination with us).
"We did not utter a word against him before the MCD elections but despite that he fires one bullet at me every day and on this, we are not speaking against him. Tell me what is our fault?" Kejriwal told PTI in an interview on Friday.
Kejriwal and former Lt Governor Najeeb Jung had also been at loggerheads over the administrative control of Delhi.
"We are trying to cooperate with everybody (the Centre and the LG) so that there is development of Delhi, but the Lt Governor fires one bullet at me (every day)," Kejriwal said.
Kejriwal also attacked the BJP, claiming that is an "undemocratic and unconstitutional" party whose only intention to "topple opposition parties' government, buy MLAs, break their parties, use the Lt Governor against them".
Recommended For You
- Baazaar Trailer is Out and Saif Ali Khan Impresses as a Business Tycoon
- Poor Man's Jack Sparrow: Twitter Makes Fun of Aamir Khan's First Look From Thugs of Hindostan
- Violinist Balabhaskar Critical, Daughter Dead After Accident in Kerala
- New Rezvani Tank X Worth Rs 20 Crore is The Ultimate SUV That You Can Ever Buy
- 'Not The Other Padukone': Deepika Corrects Newspaper Headline On Younger Sister Anisha