Lok Janshakti Party MP Veena Devi's Son Dies in Car Accident in Greater Noida
Ashutosh Singh died after his car rammed into a divider and turned turtle, killing him on the spot. He was the elder son of Devi and former Bihar MP Surajbhan Singh.
File photo of LJP MP Veena Devi (News18)
New Delhi: Lok Janshakti Party minister Veena Devi's son Ashutosh Singh died in a car accident on the Greater Noida expressway on Saturday morning.
According to News18 India, Singh's car rammed into a divider and turned turtle, killing him on the spot. He was the elder son of Devi and former Bihar MP Surajbhan Singh.
The family of the deceased is on its way to Delhi. Sources said that the body will be taken to Patna around 4 pm.
Earlier, son of Rama Kishore Singh, another LJP MP from Bihar's Vaishali, died in a road accident in Uttar Pradesh's Allahabad. Canara Bank's probationary officer Rajiv Pratap Singh was travelling from Patna to UP when the incident took place while he was trying to overtake a truck.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Jio Effect: Tata Sky Broadband Offers 6 Months Additional Usage on Annual Plans
- Sara Ali Khan Gives Fans Yet Another Reason to Adore Her As She Clicks Selfie With Kids at Airport
- Hardik Pandya Turns Showstopper at Lakme Fashion Week
- India vs West Indies | In-form Rohit Sharma Should Open in West Indies: Ganguly
- Not Just a Dropped Pin: Spacewalking Scientists Add Parking Spot to International Space Station