After Sealing Poll Pact With BJP, Shiv Sena Releases List of 124 Seats, But Continues to Eye 2 More
Senior state BJP minister Chandrakant Patil had on Monday had on Monday said that both the allies have finalised the seat-sharing deal for the Maharashtra assembly elections 2019.
File photo of Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray and Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis. (PTI)
New Delhi: Minutes after the Bharatiya Janata Party released its first list of 125 candidate for Maharashtra assembly elections, its ally Shiv Sena put out a list of 124 seats that have been finalised after the talks with BJP. However, sources said that the Uddhav Thackeray-led party is trying to negotiate on two more seats.
Sources said that Sena wants Dombivli West and Mumbaidevi apart from 124 seats.
Senior state BJP minister Chandrakant Patil had on Monday had on Monday said that both the allies have finalised the seat-sharing deal for the Maharashtra assembly elections 2019. Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis and Sena president Uddhav Thackeray will announce the quantum of seat sharing through a joint statement, Patil told reporters.
Here's the list of Shiv Sena seats:
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Can you Spot the Snake Hiding in Plain Sight in This Viral Photo from Australia?
- Nach Baliye 9: Shraddha Arya Says Judge Raveena Tandon wasn't Concentrating on Her Performance
- Reliance Jio All-In-One Rs 222 Plan Vs. Airtel Rs 249 And Vodafone Rs 229 Recharge
- India vs South Africa | Happy to Make Teams Dance to Our Tunes: Shami
- MS Dhoni Buys Rare Army-Sourced Nissan Jonga: Here's All You Need to Know About the SUV