Malayalam Superstar Suresh Gopi Joins BJP
Malayalam superstar Suresh Gopi on Wednesday joined the BJP in the presence of Union Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi and party General Secretary Bhupinder Yadav.
File image of Malayalam film actor Suresh Gopi, Rajya Sabha Member of Parliament with his family at Parliament House. (Photo Credit: Getty Images)
New Delhi: Malayalam superstar Suresh Gopi on Wednesday joined the BJP in the presence of Union Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi and party General Secretary Bhupinder Yadav.
"The BJP will be strengthened further in Kerala by the joining of Suresh Gopi," Naqvi said after the actor's formal induction into the party.
The National Award winning actor was nominated to the Rajya Sabha in April. He was the star campaigner for the Bharatiya Janata Party in the Kerala assembly elections.
Recommended For You
- ICC World Cup Qualifiers, Ireland Win by 25 Runs
- Amitabh Bachchan Expresses Outrage Over 60 Year Copyright Law
- Ranveer Singh Talks About Facing The Limelight, His Style Quotient And Padmaavat
- Zuckerberg Goes 007 Mode: Sets up 'Secret Police' to Find Information Leakers in Facebook
- Rajinikanth Ensured I Ate On Time: Pankaj Tripathi