Marihan Election Results 2017: Rama Shankar Singh of BJP Wins
BJP's Rama Shankar Singh has won from the Marihan, constituency No. 399 of Uttar Pradesh legislative assembly, with 103093 votes.
BJP's Rama Shankar Singh has won the Marihan seat, constituency No. 399 of Uttar Pradesh legislative assembly, with 103093 votes.
Elections to 403 seats of Uttar Pradesh were held over 7 phases from February 4 to March 8.
Exit polls had predicted the BJP emerging first in Uttar Pradesh with the Samajwadi Party- Congress alliance emerging second and Mayawati's Bahujan Samaj Party emerging a distant third.
For live Uttar Pradesh assembly election results click here
Recommended For You
- CRPF to Get Bomb-Proof 30-Seater Buses in Kashmir Valley: DG
- 'Badhaai Ho' Gave Me A Chance to Tell Two Stories in One: Amit Sharma
- Apple Pushed Another Critical Service With News+, Apple Card, TV+ and Arcade, And it is Called Privacy
- Gatecrashing Weddings, Meeting Royals and Tea: How Shashi Tharoor is Wooing Voters in Kerala
- Poem Penned by Narendra Modi to be Used in Web Series on His Life
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s