'Military Solutions to Political Problems Would Lead to Nothing but Graveyards': Shah Faesal
Shah Faesal, who has launched a crowdfunding campaign for his political foray was commenting on the killing of 27 persons and injuries to 38 others in Kupwara town on this day in 1994.
Shah Faesal, the 2010 IAS topper, had quit bureaucracy last month to join politics. (Facebook photo)
Srinagar: Former IAS officer Shah Faesal on Sunday said now was the time for resolution of the Kashmir issue as attempting "military solutions to political problems would lead to nothing but graveyards".
Faesal, who has launched a crowdfunding campaign for his political foray was commenting on the killing of 27 persons and injuries to 38 others in Kupwara town on this day in 1994.
"Attempting military solutions to political problems will lead to nothing but graveyards on this side and graveyards on that side," Faesal said in a tweet.
"Today, on the 25th anniversary of Kupwara Massacre, my solidarities are with the people of Kashmir and their sacrifices," he added.
"Time for resolution is now," Faesal said.
Faesal had resigned as an IAS officer on January 9.
Recommended For You
- Life on Mars Could Owe Its Foundation to World's Lightest Solid, Aerogel: NASA-JPL
- Nach Baliye 9 Contestant Vishal Aditya Singh Says He is Not Friends with Madhurima Tuli
- Mumbai Police Flaunts 'Khaki Swag' after #SareeTwitter Trends on Social Media
- Have You Tried Solving this ‘Maths Meme’ that Has Left People Scratching Their Heads?
- TVS Young Media Racer Program 2019 Round 2: Has Anyone Seen My Footpeg?