MLA Vinay Bihari Wears Clothes After Centre Approves Budget for Road Construction
Bihar BJP MLA Vinay Bihari has finally decided to wear clothes after his demand to construct a 37-kilometer road was accepted by the Centre.
As a mark of protest, BJP MLA Vinay Bihar was attending the session in his inner wear. (Picture Courtesy: News18 India)
Patna: Bihar BJP MLA Vinay Bihari has finally decided to wear clothes after his demand to construct a 37-km road was accepted by the Centre.
As part of his protest, Bihari had been attending the last two legislative Assembly sessions in just his innerwear, demanding that the road be constructed.
Vinay Bihari had also sent his clothes to Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and Union Road and Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari.
The legislator was also attending the current budget session without his clothes.
Deputy CM Tejaswi Yadav made Vinay Bihari, who is an MLA from Loria, wear his clothes after the Centre announced a Rs 80-crore grant to complete the road project.
Tejaswi Yadav tweeted that his party is for all-round development without any discrimination.
The new road will connect Betia, Manuapul, Yogapatti, Navalpur and Ratwal.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Hard to Find a Corner to Relax - Djokovic Concerned About 'Big Brother' Cameras
- Cristiano Ronaldo Pleads Guilty to Tax Fraud at Madrid Court, Accepts Suspended Sentence
- Nissan Kicks Compact SUV Launched in India for Rs 9.55 Lakh, to Rival Hyundai Creta and Mahindra XUV300
- Video of Sara Ali Khan and Malaika Arora Working Out Together is Breaking the Internet, Watch Here
- This YouTuber Flew Down From Hong Kong to Play PewDiePie's Diss Track Outside T-Series HQ in Noida
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s