Modi Lists Abuses Hurled at Him by Congress, Asks Followers to Share it on Social Media
The Prime Minister claimed that the Congress also compared him to Hitler, Dawood Ibrahim and Mussolini.
Kurukshetra: Prime Minister Narendra Modi Wednesday accused the Congress of hurling abuses at him from its "love dictionary" and said the party did not even spare his mother.
“I stopped their corruption and challenged their dynasty because of which they wear masks of love and abuse me," he said in a rally at Kurukshetra.
The Prime Minister claimed that the Congress also compared him to Hitler, Dawood Ibrahim, Mussolini, etc.
Listing out all the abuses that the opposition has hurled at him, he asked his supporters to send it to everyone they know on social media.
His remarks came after Congress president Rahul Gandhi said Monday that despite Modi insulting his father Rajiv Gandhi, he only had love for the PM.
"A leader of Congress called me 'gandi naali ka keeda' (an insect), one leader called me a mad dog, another one called me Bhasmasura. One more Congress leader, who was external affairs minister, called me a monkey while another minister compared me with Dawood Ibrahim," Modi alleged.
"They even abused my mother and even asked who my father is and remember all this was said after I became Prime Minister," Modi said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- How a Wheelchair Taxi Service is Helping Specially-Abled Voters in Mumbai Reach Poll Booths
- ISL 2019-20: Controversy Heats Up Over Kerala Blasters vs ATK After Kerala Coach, Soosairaj Get Involved
- Water Baby Kim Sharma Sets the Temperature Soaring on Instagram, See Here
- Here's How Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas Decided to 'Chill' After a Concert Night
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale: Your New OnePlus TV Could Cost as Low as Rs 53,069