Murder Case Filed Against Raja Bhaiya Following Youth's Death in Accident
A case of murder was on Sunday registered against controversial Kunda MLA, Raghuraj Pratap Singh alias Raja Bhaiya and four others in connection with the death of a youth in a road accident.
A Tv grab of Kunda MLA Raja Bhaiya. (Photo: News18 India)
Rae Bareli (UP): A case of murder was on Sunday registered against controversial Kunda MLA, Raghuraj Pratap Singh alias Raja Bhaiya and four others in connection with the death of a youth in a road accident.
A 25-year-old youth belonging to Hathigava police station of Pratapgarh district, Yogendra Yadav, was killed near Arkha village when his motorcycle was hit by a truck last night, SP, Abdul Hamid said.
The uncle of the deceased today lodged a case at Uchchahar Kotwali against independent MLA Raja Bhaiya, his cousin Akshay Pratap Singh (MLC), his manager Nanhe Singh, driver Sanjay Pratap Singh and the truck driver, charging them with murder of the youth, the SP said.
The uncle has alleged that Raja Bhaiya and others also hatched a conspiracy to eliminate the youth, the SP said adding police is investigating the matter.
Recommended For You
- Avengers Endgame: Here's Why Don Cheadle Refuses to Do Press Conference With Mark Ruffalo
- 'Mahi Maar Raha Hai': Twitter Hails Dhoni as India Register Historic ODI Series Win in Australia
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma Win Hearts as They Twin in Melbourne, See Pics
- Volkswagen Says Cars Compliant With India Emission Norms but Will Pay NGT-Slapped 100 Crore Penalty
- CBI Raid SAI Headquarters, Director Among 6 Arrested in Corruption Case
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s