Muzaffarnagar BSP District Chief Expelled for 'Anti-party' Activities
Kamal Gautam was expelled on Thursday for 'anti-party' activities. Premchand Gautam has been appointed the new district president by the party high command.
File photo of BSP supremo Mayawati.
Muzaffarnagar (UP): The district president of the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) in Uttar Pradesh's Muzaffarnagar has been expelled for alleged anti-party activities, a statement said on Friday. Premchand Gautam has been appointed the new district president by the party high command, according to a party statement.
Kamal Gautam has been expelled on Thursday for "anti-party" activities, it added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt Dancing for Brahmastra Song in Varanasi is Lit
- Deepika Padukone to Feature in Vin Diesel's XXX Franchise Again?
- IndiGo Passengers Stuck in Aerobridge for 8 Hours, Airline Blames Bad Weather for Delay
- Neymar Hits FC Barcelona With Fresh Lawsuit to Demand Unpaid Wages
- Tata Motors Offers Year-End Discounts Worth Rs 1 Lakh