NCP State Vice President, Several Others Join BJP in Jammu
Others who joined the saffron party included president ex-servicemen Tilak Raj, PDP leader Surinder Khajuria and leaders of Valmiki Samaj led by Asif Gill besides a number of political and social activists,
Jammu: Dozens of political and social activists including a senior leader of Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) on Wednesday joined the BJP here, a party official said.
NCP state vice president Krishan Kumar Dingra along with chairman of Scheduled Caste and Backward Class cell Rattan Chand, state cashier Dewan Chand and joint state secretary Ved Raj Bharti joined the BJP in presence of senior leaders including state general secretary (organisation) Ashok Kaul at party headquarters, the spokesman said.
Others who joined the saffron party included president ex-servicemen Tilak Raj, PDP leader Surinder Khajuria and leaders of Valmiki Samaj led by Asif Gill besides a number of political and social activists, the spokesman said.
"The abrogation of Article 370 has strengthened people's faith in BJP which has proved that power is meant to serve the nation and the society," Kaul said welcoming the new entrants into the party fold.
Recommended For You
- Everything You Need to Know About the Area 51 Raid Happening Today
- Your New Apple iPhone 11 Could Cost As Little as Rs 51,700 With Amazon Preorder Offers
- Huge Hairball Surgically Removed from Teenager’s Stomach By Ludhiana Doctors
- After Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar Accused of Supporting Aarey Forest Destruction
- Your iPhone is Going to Change Today With iOS 13, And Here is What You Will Get