Never Spoke Against Kejriwal Publicly, Always on Files: Najeeb Jung
Former Lt. Governor Najeeb Jung on Wednesday said he never spoke publicly against Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal during their turf war over the city administration.
Delhi L-G Najeeb Jung; CM Arvind Kejriwal. (File photos)
New Delhi: Former Lt. Governor Najeeb Jung on Wednesday said he never spoke publicly against Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal during their turf war over the city administration.
In an interview to a leading news channel, Jung said: "I have never spoken publicly on any matter about Arvind Kejriwal. My actions were always on files."
Admitting that there were disagreements with the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) government on almost all the issues, Jung said he had rejected some 80 files forwarded by the Delhi government.
"We would disagree on views but there was not even an iota of argument. Whatever I did, I did to protect the constitution.
"There are certain limitations of the head of Delhi government and I had to protect the constitution," he said.
Recommended For You
- Can You Trust Facebook’s Libra Cryptocurrency? Initial Regulatory Indicators Aren’t Exactly Positive
- Xiaomi Sells More Than 100,000 Mi TVs in Just 9 Minutes During 618 Sales in China
- Apple Rolls Out The iOS 13 Beta 2 For Developers: Here is Everything That it Brings to Your iPhone
- Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency is Already Facing A Global Financial And Regulatory Pushback
- WATCH | Kapil Dev Recollects His Knock of 175 Against Zimbabwe
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s