Nripendra Mishra Retained as Principal Secretary to PM Modi, Gets Cabinet Minister Rank
The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet also approved the appointment of PK Mishra as Additional Principal Secretary to the Prime Minister.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi speaks at the BJP gathering in Tirupati on Sunday.
New Delhi: Nripendra Misra and PK Mishra were on Tuesday re-appointed as Principal Secretary and Additional Principal Secretary, respectively, to Prime Minister Narendra Modi with Cabinet minister rank.
The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet approved both the appointments with effect from May 31, an order issued by the personnel ministry said. Their appointments will be co-terminus with the term of the prime minister.
During the term of their office, they will be assigned the rank of Cabinet minister, the ministry said.
Recommended For You
- New Age Social Media Apps, and a Shocking Problem of Borderline Sexual Content
- Fossil Sport Review: Almost the Best Wear OS Smartwatch, But Not the Best Wearable Out There
- Oppo to Launch World's First In-Display Camera Phone Tomorrow
- AIFF's Denial to Rumours of ISL Getting Top Division Status is Appalling: I-League Champions Chennai City FC
- Over 200 Million Wi-Fi Enabled Devices Sold in India in 2018, Claims Report
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s