Nripendra Mishra Retained as Principal Secretary to PM Modi, Gets Cabinet Minister Rank
The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet also approved the appointment of PK Mishra as Additional Principal Secretary to the Prime Minister.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi speaks at the BJP gathering in Tirupati on Sunday.
New Delhi: Nripendra Misra and PK Mishra were on Tuesday re-appointed as Principal Secretary and Additional Principal Secretary, respectively, to Prime Minister Narendra Modi with Cabinet minister rank.
The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet approved both the appointments with effect from May 31, an order issued by the personnel ministry said. Their appointments will be co-terminus with the term of the prime minister.
During the term of their office, they will be assigned the rank of Cabinet minister, the ministry said.
Recommended For You
- Modified Bajaj Avenger Looks Like a 1247cc Harley Davidson V-Rod - Watch Video
- Ranveer Singh Wishes 'Papa' on Father's Day 2019 with a Throwback Picture and Millennial Hashtags
- Indian Talent Will Help Tide Over The Million Person Tech Expertise Shortfall: techUK’s Simon Spier
- Meet the Sufi Singer Who Wants to Mix Rap with Her Music
- #FactCheck: Did Super Mario Creator Really Tweet Picture of Mario and Luigi Kissing?
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s